The Admissions office is in need of a current student or an incoming student to begin working as soon as available. This person will assist in maintaining and entering data into the seminary database; give campus tours, help with clerical work, record keeping, mailings, and other office duties. This position requires speaking and writing proficiently in the English language, be a self-starter, and pay close attention to details. In addition, assist with special events and any other additional responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Admissions.
- Hours will be 10-12 hours per week.
- Position is open until filled.
- Target start date: As soon as available
- Job Description (.pdf) (This is for your own reference and does not need to be signed and submitted).
Willingness to support Denver Seminary’s vision, sign the National Association of Evangelicals Faith Statement, and abide by the Seminary’s Community Values and Behavioral Commitments is required.
- Employment Application
- Statement of Faith
- Your resume and any additional information requested in the “Additional Information Required” section on the Employment Application.
- Federal Eligibility Form