Denver Seminary is always looking for highly qualified and gifted individuals that God has called to assist us in our mission of preparing men and women to engage the needs of the world with the redemptive power of the gospel and the life-changing truth of Scripture. Collectively, students, staff, and faculty at Denver Seminary work hard and play hard. We live in one of God’s most inspired parts of creation and don’t take that for granted. Is this the place for you?
- There are no faculty positions open at this time.
For more information or instructions on applying for faculty positions, please refer to the individual listing.
Associated Faculty Positions
- There are no associated faculty positions open at this time.
Student Employment for Denver Seminary Students
Part-Time Student Employment
- There are no part-time student positions open at this time.
Work Study Positions
Financial Aid must verify Work Study eligibility. If you are applying for a work study position, you must submit a completed Federal Work Eligibility Confirmation form with your application documents and you must be enrolled for 5 semester hours (3 hours for DC extension campus) or more to apply.
- Admissions Work Study
- Advancement Donor/Alumni Relations Work Study
- Community Tutor Work Study
- Counseling Division Work Study
- Educational Technology Course Builder Work Study
Please contact the Director of Human Resources with any questions you may have:
Director of Human Resources
6399 South Santa Fe Drive
Littleton, Colorado 80120
If you have a question regarding the Seminary’s Job Board, please contact Student Life by emailing: .