- Manage and direct the functions and staff of the Registrar's Office according to professional standards published by AACRAO and appropriate federal and state agencies.
- Deliver course schedules, produce degree program worksheets and secure staffing for all courses from division/department chairs for all campuses.
- Produce billable hour goals that meet institutional needs.
- Provide oversight of academic records development and maintenance of CampusVue. Develop needed reports and an infrastructure that supports department and institutional goals, including needed enrollment reports, graduation statistics, online registration, and degree audit.
- Ensure compliance for transfer credit, advanced standing, graduation evaluations, academic progress and accreditation. Assist seminary departments in ensuring accuracy of their program requirements. Ensure timely entry of grades by faculty. Oversee and regulate academic practices produced so they are compliant to the guidelines provided by ATS and HLC.
- Establish and ensure the maintenance of records management systems, which provide accurate, accessible and timely data to the seminary, state and federal agencies as well as accrediting associations. Develop processes to accurately record, store and use accumulated records and credentials in a manner, which ensures security and confidentiality and protection of student records. Adhere to federal and state laws and guidelines, FERPA, state regulations and program audit guidelines. Administer and interpret federal and state policies and procedures. Serve as SEVIS primary designated school official.
- As part of the educational programs team, provide leadership for developing and implementing student support systems as they pertain to registration/advising services/retention services within the seminary.
- Ensure appropriate participation among staff during the development and review of enrollment goals, policies, and procedures as they relate to the seminary's vision and mission.
- Provide oversight for the creation of and implementation of school policy and student appeals. Serve as a member of the Educational Policies Committee.
- Serve as annual catalog editor. Develop and maintain departmental webpages.
The successful candidate will possess a master's degree in higher education administration, or related field. The individual must have a minimum of five (5) years related registrar work and supervisory experience. Experience in CampusVue and with ATS (The Association of Theological Schools) is desirable.
Denver Seminary is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence in all areas of ministry and operations.
Position is full time with benefits.
- Application due date: As soon as possible.
- Targeted start date: As soon as possible.
- Position is open until filled.
Job Description (.pdf) (This is for your own reference and does not need to be signed and submitted).
Willingness to support Denver Seminary’s vision, sign the National Association of Evangelicals Faith Statement, and abide by the Seminary’s Community Values and Behavioral Commitments is required.
- Employment Application
- Statement of Faith
- Your resume and any additional information requested in the “Additional Information Required” section on the Employment Application.
If you have any questions, please contact .