Financial options for making seminary more affordable
Removing the financial barriers to help you pursue your calling is what the Financial Aid Office is all about. The resources below are provided to help guide you to make the best financial decisions to fund your seminary education. This can be overwhelming sometimes, so don't hesitate to give us a call, we'd love to hear from you with any questions you have along the way.
Steps to Apply
- Complete FAFSA
- Fill out a Scholarship Application
- Explore Work Options
Tuition and Fees
Tuition, Fees, and Audit
Financial Aid Application Submissions
- Applications submitted by April 1 will get first priority.
- Applications submitted by May 1 will get second priority.
- Applications submitted by June 1 will get third priority.
- Applications submitted by July 1 will get fourth priority.