If you are planning to make a calendar year-end gift, please see the below helpful information to guide you! We are grateful for your generosity to Denver Seminary.
Gifts made by check:
- When mailed, the gift date of a donation made by check is the date postmarked on the envelope by the post office, not the date we receive it in office.
- When hand delivered, the gift date of a donation made by check is the date when the check is physically delivered to the institution. Denver Seminary will be closed Saturday, December 23rd through Monday, January 1st.
Gifts made by credit card:
- The gift date of a donation made by credit card is the day the credit card was charged. You can make your year-end gift below!
Gifts of stock – electronic transfers:
- The gift date of a donation made by electronic transfer of stock is the date of transfer to the institution (the date Denver Seminary receives the funds from the broker).
- Stock transfers are to be made to:
DTC Clearing 0164
- Please notify Chris Johnson at 303.762.6924 before making the transfer so that he can help facilitate the transaction.
We are grateful for your faithful support of Denver Seminary!