Office and Administration
- Admissions Director
- Arma Dei Academy
- Posted: 9/1/2017
- Salary/Range: Compensation commensurate with experience
- Highlands Ranch Colorado
Description:The Admissions Director assumes responsibility for planning and executing a comprehensive admissions strategy for the academy. The director manages and shepherds the relationships with prospective families, from first contact through final enrollment.
• Develop and ensure a coherent and effective process for filling and working the enrollment funnel,
including overseeing open houses, prospect lists, and conducting/coordinating visits and tours.
• Oversee the program of admission for new families from point of inquiry through enrollment,
including systematic and efficient handling of applications, communications, testing, gathering data, and final family interviews.
• Maintain discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism in all written communications and verbal conversations regarding the admissions process for any given family including but not limited to testing results, financial aid, family interviews, and student records.
• Work with the Head of School in the development of admissions and promotional materials that interpret the school to prospective students and families.
• Execute the Admissions Strategic Plan, striving to meet key objectives for new admissions and student retention.
• Provide ongoing evaluation and (when appropriate) adjustment to admissions and re-enrollment processes.
• Represent the Academy in a well-informed and professional manner including but not limited to
being able to deliver a description of classical Christian education, the culture of Arma Dei
Academy, and summary of the admissions process.
• Work closely with the Head of School and Business Manager regarding financial aid, FACTS, and
other issues related to the payment of testing fees, enrollment deposits, and tuition.
• Promotes good relationships with outside institutions or groups (preschools, churches, libraries,
HRCA, real estate agencies, etc.) that can be helpful in attracting mission-appropriate students.
• Monitors all re-enrollment activities, attrition, and retention.
• Prepare and maintain statistics regarding recruitment, enrollment, geographic distribution of
students, financial aid, retention, and attrition.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned from time-to-time by the Head of School.
• Maintain the portion of the school’s PCR software and database that relates to admissions and reenrollment
and answer any questions applicants or existing parents may have related thereto.
Be the main point of contact and submittal of applications to ACE and Schmitz Family Scholarships
on behalf of qualified applicants or recipients.
• Coordinate with the Parent Volunteer Coordinator to help new families get plugged in to different
opportunities for service.
• Conduct exit interviews, when possible, with families that are leaving the school.
• Be familiar with the academy website as relates to the admissions process and recommend changes
• Bachelor’s degree
• Two years Admissions Experience preferred
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills
• Understanding of recruitment cycles, data, and public relations
• Experience working with databases or similar systems, spreadsheets, word processing
• Ability to work with confidential information and maintain discretion at all times
• Excellent team player skills and ability to work across all departments
• Ability to resolve conflict in an effective manner resulting in reconciliation and peace
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter and resume to