The Counseling Division is looking to hire a current student who will support the Counseling Administrative Director with administrative and organizational tasks. The candidate must be enrolled in the Denver Seminary MA Counseling program and have a conceptual grasp of the requirements of the MA Counseling Licensure Program. The candidate must be able to sign the Denver Seminary Statement of Faith and Christian Lifestyle Statement. The candidate must also be able to present a confident and professional approach when working with other professionals and the public. Office experience is preferred and the ability to navigate the Microsoft Programs.
- Hours will be up to 10 hours per week.
- Position is open until filled.
- Target start date: November 1, 2017
- Job Description (.pdf) (This is for your own reference and does not need to be signed and submitted).
Willingness to support Denver Seminary’s vision, sign the National Association of Evangelicals Faith Statement, and abide by the Seminary’s Community Values and Behavioral Commitments is required.
- Employment Application
- Statement of Faith
- Your resume and any additional information requested in the “Additional Information Required” section on the Employment Application.
- Federal Eligibility Form