- Coach (Case Manager)
- Posted: 10/12/2017
- Salary/Range: $37k-$42k/year
- Highlands Ranch, CO
Description:At CrossPurpose, we believe in being all-in, putting down deep roots in a community, and loving neighbors even when it costs us. We believe that diversity is not just beautiful, it is necessary. We believe in telling people the truth, even when it hurts. These are just some of our values, and we take them very seriously. CrossPurpose is a faith-based organization, affiliated with Providence Bible Church, and we believe that the nonprofit organization, working in tandem with the local church, most fully reflects God’s kingdom.
Coaches in CrossPurpose’s career and community development program are more than case managers. You would equip and support our participants to reach their career, relational, and spiritual goals as they press on towards financial self-sufficiency. Applicants must be fiercely dedicated to the wellbeing of others, willing to do whatever it takes to ensure our participants succeed. This position is located in Highlands Ranch, CO and will help CrossPurpose launch a new program on site at Cherry Hills Community Church.
Specifically, your job would look like this:
General Job Responsibility
● Equip and support participants to achieve financial self-sufficiency
● Launch CrossPurpose’s new program on site at Cherry Hills Community Church in Highlands Ranch, CO
Specific Job Responsibilities
● Coach 20-30 participants towards their self-sufficiency and career goals
○ Assist in recruiting, evaluating and admitting participants
○ Develop strategies and success plans for participants
○ Track and maintain data and case notes
○ Keep records and evaluate participant progress
○ Facilitate monthly coaching sessions with participants
● Research local resources that would help support participant’s self-sufficiency goals.
● Identify and build relationships with community colleges and other educational providers and facilitate enrollment of participants in these programs.
○ Assist participants in accessing financial assistance for education programs
● Track participants’ progress through education programs.
● Identify and build relationships with potential employers for program participants and facilitate submission of employment applications, interviewing and onboarding of participants into employment positions.
● Attend and teach soft skills training through Training Camp
○ Attend all Training Camp staff meetings while participants are in Training Camp
● Help lead all weekly events
○ Attend and assist in setup and teardown for all weekly events
○ Assist in developing a scope and sequence for all weekly events
● Assist in the training of the volunteers who work alongside participants
● Facilitate a quarterly coaching group for volunteers
● Maintain communication with participants and volunteers
● Attend weekly staff meetings and coach meetings
● Update Direct Report on participant progress in one-on-one sessions
● Create a Personal Development Plan for each trimester and provide monthly reports updating directors of progress
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a relational, dedicated, high-capacity person to join our coaching team. We want someone who is willing to love others, even when it costs them. If you are fed up with short-term solutions that keep people down and long for a permanent, transformational solution to financial poverty, you may be a good fit. Preference for applicants who attend or are willing to attend Cherry Hills Community Church.
The following credentials are a must:
● 3+ years coaching or case management experience in lower-income communities
● 5+ years cross-cultural experience and a demonstrated high cultural intelligence
● Coaching certification and/or MSW
● Bonus points for applicants with management experience.
Compensation and Benefits
Base Salary: $37k-$42k
Vacation: 10 days + most national and Christian holidays + the week between Christmas and New Years
Insurance: 70% Health Insurance, 100% disability, 50% vision and dental
Other: Continuing education allowance, professional development allowance, book stipend
We actively strive for diversity in our workforce. To learn more about who we are and what we do, check out www.crosspurpose.org.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To Apply: Send a resume and cover letter to