Retail and Sales
- Account Executive - Church-based Programs
- Goldstone Partners
- Posted: 8/23/2017
- Salary/Range: $100,000/year
- Boulder, CO
Description:Gloo, LLC, headquartered in downtown Boulder, Colorado is a technology company building software for people development. We serve a variety of customers including non-profits, addiction recovery centers, churches, healthcare systems, and corporate businesses - essentially any organization where people development is critical to success. Our goal is to give our customers the power to change more lives, scale their missions, and make an impact. We are growing, learning and looking for talented professionals who are driven to have a positive impact on humanity. Interested?
As a startup, this is our go-to-market phase. We’re primed, polished and ready for the enterprise. Your experience sniffing out companies who need us and systematically building a pipeline with key individuals is what we’re looking for. You are a strategic, hard-working professional who understands that the key to sales is the ability to listen, build relationships, and match the right solutions to customer’s problems. Since you are a natural communicator, you can elegantly present, close deals and negotiate complex contracts. You have a close, personal relationship with your church community and would love the opportunity to blend your personal passion and professional expertise.
What you'll be doing
• Building a pipeline of potential customers in the Church Vertical Market who are intrigued by our platform
• Working through your prospects to build your personal account plan
• Engaging with your prospects at the Executive level with the poise and presence to build relationships and a solid business case
• Partnering with your sales development team to gather, develop and polish the assets you need to create the Gloo vision in the hearts of your future customers
• Working through each organization’s decision process to help them achieve their objectives through the Gloo platform – managing each step with intent and purpose – closing the deal!
• Delivering powerful presentations – in person, web demos, over the phone – with presence and purpose
• Faithfully keeping your account activity documented in Salesforce
• Staying current on the trends and happenings in the Church space by reading, professional development and attending relevant gatherings/conferences
What you'll bring to this position
• Passion for helping people grow, particularly in their faith
• An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution, advanced business or seminary training a plus.
• At least 5 years of experience selling SaaS, IaaS, mobile applications, or software development services into enterprise accounts – successfully
• Consistently busting at least a $1MM quota annually
• Formal education in, and application of, at least one selling methodology – Challenger, Solution Selling, Sandler, MEDDIC…..
• A sharp mind that is eager to learn, absorb and apply new concepts
• A refined communication style – you can present with ease, communicate complex concepts in a digestible manner and your command of language is remarkable
• Ability to manage time, activities and priorities skillfully and without direct supervision
• A servant-focused approach to leadership and selling
• Ability to travel – 10-30% is about right
And what you'll enjoy
• Compensation commensurate with experience
• Generous commission plan for high performers
• An incredible team of talented and passionate folks to hang out with
Goldstone Partners is helping this experienced team of thought leaders find an energized Pro who wants to be part of something big! Please send your resume to us directly at email@example.com. Principals only please. Unfortunately we are unable to support sponsorships at this time.
To Apply: Send a resume to