Retail and Sales
- Inside Sales Representative - Church
- Goldstone Partners
- Posted: 8/23/2017
- Salary/Range: $55,000/year
- Boulder, CO
Description:Gloo, LLC, headquartered in downtown Boulder, Colorado is a technology company building software for people development. We serve a variety of customers including non-profits, addiction recovery centers, churches, healthcare systems, and corporate businesses - essentially any organization where people development is critical to success. Our goal is to give our customers the power to change more lives, scale their missions, and make an impact. We are growing, learning and looking for talented professionals who are driven to have a positive impact on humanity. Interested?
As a startup, this is our go-to-market phase. We’re primed, polished and ready for the enterprise. You are a talented prospector who thrives on the thrill of the hunt. Identifying target companies, digging for the key contacts, and engaging them in active conversation is playtime for you. You are an engaged, enthusiastic communicator who can move future customers through the initial stages of intrigue towards a closed deal. You have a personal relationship with your church community and would love the opportunity to blend your personal passion and professional expertise. Wanna join us?
What you'll be doing
• Prequalifying and screening identified leads in the Church Market to ensure that they are indeed future customers
• Converting qualified lead opportunities by conducting interviews, determining motivations, sizing the budget, outlining the timeline and identifying decision makers
• Delivering powerful presentations – web demos, over the phone – with presence and purpose
• Building research packets for the business development team
• Presenting your pipeline to your leadership with recommendations on the optimal pursuit path
• Carefully tracking your activity so that no target is left behind
• Planning each day precisely to maximize every golden minute
• Helping to submit proposals and respond to RFIs for new business pursuits
• Faithfully keeping your account activity documented in Salesforce
• Resourcing your clients with everything they need to Go Live
• Responding to client and team member requests – sometimes before they ask!
What you'll bring to this position
• Passion for helping people grow, particularly in their faith
• An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
• At least 3 years of inside sales or account management experience in a software or services company
• Consistent performance above sales goals – we especially love All Stars and President’s Clubbers!
• You genuinely like people – making connections, solving problems, listening and helping them achieve their objectives – it’s just the way you are wired!
• A mature, independent and resourceful mind – keen problem solving ability and an internally competitive spirit – you only care about beating your last personal best.
• Follow up and Follow through – you return ALL calls, respond promptly to email requests and make yourself available even when you aren’t at your desk – you thrive in a connected world.
• Organized, diligent and wildly productive even when working from your home office.
• Passionate about helping your customers build strong and sustainable relationships with their audience
• You “own” your work and the results. You are a self-starter. You are an independent worker. You don’t require hand-holding or daily guidance.
And what you'll enjoy
• Competitive salary and bonus
• Full suite of benefits
• An incredible team of talented and passionate folks to hang out with
Goldstone Partners is helping this experienced team of thought leaders find a high energy professional who wants to be part of something big! Please send your resume to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Principals only please. Unfortunately we are unable to support sponsorships at this time.
To Apply: Send a resume to