- Warehouse Returns Specialist I
- InquisiCorp Corporation
- Posted: 12/8/2017
- Salary/Range: $15.50 per hour
- 8042 S. Grant Way, Littleton, CO. 80122
Description:Warehouse Returns Specialist I
Under the general supervision of the Controller, the Warehouse Returns Specialist is responsible for processing returned orders which requires unpacking and examining returned goods for quality and ensuring that the count matches against the original order. Work is repetitive in nature and requires a great attention to detail. Responsibilities may include warehouse tasks such as stocking, picking, and packing orders. The Warehouse Specialist works in a team environment and collaborates with the Finance and Customer Relations departments to ensure that customer returns are processed in an efficient and accurate manner. The Warehouse Specialist exercises independent judgment; however, work typically involves detailed reviews of output by the department lead and/or supervisor. The specialist is responsible for completing all tasks within established service metrics and error correction standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Processes returns, both online and manually.
• Sorts returned materials and decides whether they need to be restocked or placed into damaged inventory for discounted sales.
• Stocks shelves, sorts merchandise and orders, picks orders, and packs merchandise/products in an efficient, accurate, and timely manner.
• Uses assembly, shipping, and receiving devices such as baggers, handheld tape dispensers, powered paper fillers, bar code scanners, etc.
• Assembles kits (science, math, etc.).
• Shrink wraps and binds materials as needed.
• Configures the returns area, organizes damaged books, and breaks down boxes and containers for recycling.
• Maintains the work area free of trash with product in the correct location. Follows safety policies and procedures and encourages other co-workers to do the same.
• Oversees the work of seasonal employees.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
A High School Diploma or GED is required. Prefer candidates with 3 months of experience in a similar position or any equivalent combination of experience and education. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and do heavy lifting. Must be computer literate and exhibit a strong attention to detail. Basic Math skills are required. Must be able to multi-task and work within the framework of a team.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
• Work is performed in a warehouse/office setting.
• Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
To Apply: Lydia Bowers @ (303) 730-8193 x170