- MBA Ministry Specialist – Research Triangle Area, North Carolina
- InterVarsity Christian Fellowship/USA
- Posted: 8/14/2017
- Salary/Range: 40~70K depending on education/experience
- Research Triangle Area, NC
Description:InterVarsity/USA is seeking a campus staff to serve MBA students and professors at business schools in the area known as the North Carolina “research triangle.” North Carolina is home to multiple influential business schools, including some ranked in the top 20 nationally. Currently, we have an ongoing MBA student fellowship at Duke (Fuqua School of Business) and UNC Chapel Hill (Kenan-Flagler Business School).
The MBA Ministry campus specialist will:
- Partner with students and faculty at both Business Schools to create missional communities
- Mentor MBA students and advise high performing teams
- Meet with faculty to help them nurture their vision for being and creating world changers
- Contribute to national initiatives like the annual Christian MBA Conference Believers in Business
- Network with Christian business leaders to find mentors and speakers for campus
- Broker partnerships (e.g., mentoring) with groups like: New Canaan Society, C12, CBMC and other faith and work ministries
The ideal candidate has a deep appreciation for business as a strategic force for improving life and making a kingdom difference in people, values, and institutions. This is a challenging, high-energy position, and you will work with a team of exceptional colleagues who will stimulate your own growth and learning. To accomplish this, you will receive specialized training and ongoing coaching from InterVarsity leaders for working with graduate students and faculty. Additionally, you will be part of a team of colleagues, partnering together to reach campuses throughout the Carolinas and Virginia.
Candidates ideally possess academic degrees beyond a Bachelor’s degree. Theological degrees are desired but not required. Staff are expected to raise their ministry budget and will receive training in Ministry Partnership Development.
Join a unique ministry that has produced significant fruit. Our world needs competent business leaders with character. You can be part of developing them. Consider joining our team or referring others to partner with us in spreading the Gospel to the university and beyond.
InterVarsity Christian Fellowship/USA is both an equal opportunity employer and a faith-based religious organization. We conduct hiring without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, parental status, membership in any labor organization, political ideology, or disability of an otherwise qualified individual. The status of InterVarsity Christian Fellowship/USA as an equal opportunity employer does not prevent the organization from hiring staff based on their religious beliefs so that all staff share the same religious commitment.
Pursuant to the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 702 (42 U.S.C. 2000e 1(a)) InterVarsity Christian Fellowship/USA has the right to, and does, hire only candidates who agree with InterVarsity’s Statement of Agreement: Purpose and Doctrinal Basis.
To Apply: Mark Washington via email: