- Interim Worship Leader
- LifeSpring Covenant Church
- Posted: 11/10/2017
- Salary/Range: $300/weekend
- Loveland, CO
1. In partnership with the Lead Pastor, plan the Sunday morning and holy day worship experiences each week.
2. Schedule, communicate with, and encourage worship team members (band, vocalists, sound, and media) for each Sunday.
3. Post songs in Planning Center Online by Thursday morning of each week for the following Sunday.
4. Lead Sunday morning rehearsals with band at 7:15am. This requires arriving by 6:45am to open up, set up, place music on stands, turn lights and power on and be ready for team.
5. Lead worship Sunday mornings at both services (8:45am and 10:30am).
6. Evaluate worship experience with Lead Pastor each week and follow up with worship team to give any feedback as necessary.
Target Hire Date: January 7th (but later start date is possible)
Length of Contract: First contract is two months. Renewable for every 3 months thereafter upon agreement of both parties. Contract can be terminated at any time for violations of LifeSpring’s SOP policy or upon the hiring of a permanent Pastor of Worship Arts.
To Apply: Scott Slayback @