- Marketing Manager
- MOPS International
- Posted: 9/8/2017
- Salary/Range: $19/hr
- Denver, CO
Description:Weird name, great mission. Here at MOPS, we’re on the frontline of connecting a community of women on the crazy journey we call motherhood. We’re a family-friendly, faith-based organization looking for people who like to work hard, play harder and are ready to tackle a challenge. Don’t get us wrong, we’re also firm believers in developing a flexible work schedule that works for you, midday latte breaks and having chocolate just because. If the sweets and coffee aren’t enticement enough, we also offer benefits like health insurance, a 403(b) matching plan and lots of holidays and vacation days. So, if you’ve been searching for a group of life-changers, risk-takers and world-improvers to work alongside, then have we got a job for you!
MOPS International is looking to hire a full-time Marketing Manager to create and lead marketing strategies that position MOPS as the most influential mom movement. We want to transform the lives of one million moms and you can be a part of it! Pick up your laptop, send us your resume and we'll do an incredibly embarrassing happy dance.
Here’s the 411:
• Work closely with Director of Marketing to plan and execute marketing and communication strategies for all organizational drivers – such as membership, sales, renewal, and the MOPS Store.
• Copywriting for marketing projects, campaigns, membership benefits and other mediums.
• Manage cohesive messaging across multiple platforms such as social media, email marketing, lead generation, press, website, etc.
• Measure, analyze and track campaigns and content metrics to set optimal marketing practices and evaluate strategies.
• Ensuring all copy and creative is world-class and meets brand and marketing requirements.
• Manage distribution of marketing content and inspire overall engagement with MOPS and within the MOPS community.
• Editing support for all major projects and campaigns.
• Develop all in-house campaigns including renewal, membership, magazine etc.
• Manage Google Analytics, paid advertising, SEO, and influencer marketing initiatives.
• Evaluate and implement new membership acquisition channels.
• Continually look for creative, new marketing opportunities and project developments.
• Attend and provide input for all creative meetings.
• Maintain a team culture that results in high productivity, collaboration and learning.
• Manage making visions into reality.
• Maintain effective workflows inside and outside the Marketing sphere.
• Leading internal brainstorm sessions that contribute to the innovative environment at MOPS.
• Invest in a team that is passionate, hardworking, sometimes free-spirited and often hilarious.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Follower of Jesus and able to faithfully sign and uphold the MOPS Faith and Values Statement.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications preferred.
• At least 3 years of marketing and management experience required.
• Experience and enthusiasm for digital marketing.
• Extremely strong creative and strategic skills.
• Demonstrated excellence copywriting.
• Deep understanding of brand-orientated copy, design and imagery.
• Demonstrated experience creating marketing strategies and campaigns that deliver powerful results.
• Ability to provide documentation, timetables, and follow-up for a wide range of projects simultaneously.
• Strong problem solving skills and analytical ability. Ability to assess situations quickly and evaluate viable options wisely.
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience working in a collaborative, cross-functional environment.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail. Ability to organize, prioritize, and fulfill responsibilities in a timely manner.
• Tech savvy with strong computer skills (proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel).
• Ability to direct and coordinate off-site contractors.
The Marketing Manager is an in-office, full-time position that is eligible for all of our benefits with an hourly rate of $19.
Send us your resume and cover letter so that we can get to know you better! Don’t be shy, tell us why this is the perfect job for you and why you’re excited about our mission.
To view the complete job description, go to http://www.mops.org/about/employment/.
If you are interested in applying, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Let the happy dance commence.
To Apply: If you are interested in applying, and we hope you are, please send your resume and a cover letter to