- Youth Pastor
- Pendleton Free Methodist Church
- Posted: 11/3/2017
- Salary/Range: TBD with Benefits
- Pendleton, OR
Description:The Pendleton Free Methodist Church is about helping people Enjoy God, Embrace Life Together and Engage our World. We seek a Youth Pastor who will embrace our vision of ministry and will capably serve our youth and contribute to the ministry of the church in other areas.
• To be a committed and teachable disciple of Jesus.
• To demonstrate a servant’s heart and a team mentality within the church staff, with a willingness to serve where needed as time, energy and gifting permits.
• To have a creative, outgoing, evangelical approach.
• To support PFMC financially at least to the level of the tithe.
• To maintain personal spiritual health & growth.
• Encourage and equip students in grades 6 through 12 to be and become disciples who reflect our purpose: “Enjoying God, Embracing Life Together, Engaging Our World”. This means developing and overseeing programming that helps students celebrate God, connect with other students and the larger church family, and contribute to God’s kingdom.
• Create/provide opportunities for teens to meet Christ, grow in their faith, and minister to one another, their friends and family, and the community.
• Provide a regular mid-week program.
• Oversee Sunday School for mid and senior high.
• Organize youth events.
• Oversee and work with volunteer youth staff.
• Oversee the Youth Ministry budget.
• Be available to teens for counsel, etc. in person, by phone/e-mail, etc.
• Schedule and keep regular office hours.
• Participate in Sunday morning worship services as assigned by Senior Pastor, including filling the pulpit and leading services in Senior Pastor’s absence.
To Apply: Send a resume to