- Director of Worship Ministries (Part Time)
- Red Rocks Fellowship
- Posted: 11/6/2017
- Salary/Range: $1500/month
- Littleton, CO
The Director of Worship Ministries will develop the worship ministries of Red Rocks Fellowship to glorify God through inspiring and engaging worship services that proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ, edify believers and worship God in spirit and truth.
Authentic Worship: Facilitate and develop authentic worship experiences that encourage believers to commune with God using diverse musical and artistic components. Lead congregational praise segments through personal leadership, development of praise teams and other forms of worship, while supporting Red Rocks Fellowship’s purpose.
Worship Leadership, Planning and Scheduling – Work with the Senior and Associate Pastors in planning and leadership of worship in Sunday and special services and seek alignment and connection with the “message” of a given Sunday. Select and prepare new songs to introduce as appropriate. Provide guidance in the development and implementation of the highest quality worship by working to coordinate instrumentalists and vocalists in groups or as individuals. Develop co-leadership skills and qualities in others on your team. Lead and provide oversight of volunteer Worship Team for practices and implementation of worship experiences throughout the year. Be responsible for finding appropriate substitute during any absences. Participate in the monthly Leadership Team Meetings.
Recruitment – Actively recruit volunteers to serve in music and other related worship ministries, including but not limited to: accompanists, praise band, and hymn leading.
Special Services - Work with the Senior and Associate Pastors in planning and leading Worship for special services including Christmas and Easter.
Responsible for maintaining the Worship Team Budget and Tracking expenditures; arranging care of musical equipment including tuning; completing applicable documentation for facility usage; and ensuring proper licensure is in place for all artistic medium utilized.
Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor
• Can demonstrate a vibrant personal relationship with Jesus Christ
• Sufficient spiritual maturity and ability to pray for and encourage volunteer believers
• Spiritually gifted and experienced in Evangelical music and arts.
• Agrees with and supports the Red Rocks Fellowship Statement of Faith.
• Demonstrates the skills to personally lead the worship services and worship team.
• Utilize strong interpersonal skills to recruit, motivate, train and delegate tasks to volunteers.
• Instrumental and vocal skills to lead and coach others.
• Demonstrates theological discernment in selecting music.
• Agrees to become a member of Red Rocks Fellowship Church at the next available opportunity, following the guidelines as directed in the RRF constitution and bylaws.
• This position is part-time, consisting of 10-15 hours per week.
• Reports to: Senior Pastor
To be considered, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply: please send your resume to: