- Worship Leader
- Restoration Community Church
- Posted: 9/6/2017
- Salary/Range: 22-24k Annual
- Denver CO
Description:Title: Worship Leader
Reports to: Worship Arts Pastor
To love people into a lifestyle of passionately following Jesus by cultivating an excellent worship environment where people engage and respond.
1. Develop and lead musicians and worship leaders who work or volunteer for all worship services.
2. Increase participation. Build entire ministry to increase passion and involvement.
3. Schedule musicians to serve in the weekend services one month in advance through planning center.
4. Work with the Worship Pastor to program the weekend events together.
5. Coordinate the Pro-presenter slides with the weekend producer.
6. Facilitate communion once during the weekend for the members of the band.
7. Lead worship 40 weekends per year.
8. Attend a weekly programming meeting (either in person or via video conference) and once a month strategic meeting.
Personal attributes and abilities
1. Prayerful and rooted in Jesus Christ.
2. Belief in and adherence to the mission of RCC.
3. Leadership that can attract and mobilize others.
4. Willingness to work in cooperation with Lead Pastor, Worship Arts Pastor, Executive Pastor, and others inside and outside the church.
5. Strong leadership ability with organizational and administrative skills as well as careful attention to detail.
6. Comfortable with spreadsheets, word processing programs, and databases such as Fellowship One.
7. Loves beautiful systems.
8. Passion to grow and learn.
1. A personal commitment to follow Jesus.
2. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
3. Demonstrate commitment to see RCC function within the scope of best practices in ministry principles. Agreement with the mission/vision of the RCC.
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and internet navigation.
Mission and Values:
Mission: Loving people into a lifestyle of passionately following Jesus.
• Evangelism: We are unashamedly evangelistic
• Discipleship: We believe everyone has a next step
• Faith: We take bold risks to see heaven come to earth
• Compassion: We sweat and bleed with God to restore people and places
• Community: We keep it personal
STAFF BEHAVIORAL VALUES:
• Humble: We are self-aware and other-centered
• Hungry: We are voracious learners and self-feeders
• Hustle: We are biased towards urgency and excellence
• Healthy: We are responsible for our own holistic self-care
• Hand-it-off: We reach new levels of ministry by multiplying leaders
• Humor: We take Jesus seriously but not ourselves
To Apply: send resume to