Accounting and Bookkeeping
- savio house
- Posted: 10/30/2017
- Salary/Range: $20-25/Hour
- Denver, CO
Description:Savio seeks a Part Time Accountant!
Position's Primary Functions/Objective:
Assist the Controller with general accounting, reporting, and budgeting duties.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Prepare monthly journal entries
• Maintain fixed asset and depreciation schedules
• Reconcile various general ledger accounts
• Assist with bank and investment account reconciliations
• Analyze financial performance
• Prepare various financial reports and supporting schedules
• Assist with audit preparation and auditor questions
• Participate in budget preparation and analysis
• Act as a backup resource for other accounting functions as needed
• Assist with improvements to internal control documentation
• Additional duties as assigned
$20-$25 an hour.
Savio offers a fun and challenging work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits, including:
•8 Paid Holidays
•Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
•Paid Sick and Vacation time after six months
• Bachelor's degree required. Degree in accounting preferred but will accept another business major if coursework included accounting classes.
• Two years of relevant experience in an accounting/bookkeeper role
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Experience using MRP systems (Dynamics GP/Management Reporter experience a plus).
Savio conducts a full background and drug screen for new employees.
Savio House is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
To Apply: www.saviohouse.org/employment