Counseling and Counseling Ministry
- Family & Child Therapist
- Savio House
- Posted: 11/21/2017
- Salary/Range: $41-43k
- Co Springs
For over 50 years, Savio, a private, non-profit agency, seeks a full-time Child Protection Therapist to join our Colorado Springs team providing intensive in-home services with at-risk families with children 0-12 years of age.
We promise you that you'll never experience a dull day at the office!
Position's Primary Function/Objective:
To provide family preservation and/or family reunification services.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Involve family in planning and evaluation of services;
• Utilize therapeutic expertise to develop strengths within the family;
• Provide assigned hours of direct service to each family weekly;
• Serve as a liaison for client and family with outside stakeholders;
• Provide Parenting curriculum;
• Develop permanency plans for children;
• Engage extended family and kin from the beginning of the case for support and concurrent planning.
• Attend Court Hearings, professional staffings as needed;
• Coordinate communication with drug and alcohol treatment centers;
• Support and assist clients with their educational plan.
• Provide safe and timely transportation using Savio provided vehicles for clients as needed;
• Provide on-call crisis intervention to clients according to the rotating schedule;
• Complete paperwork on a timely fashion (Daily & Monthly);
• Contact referral source weekly to update on case status using clinical judgement;
• Provide community resources for clients;
• Other duties as assigned.
Watch our videos of Savio Employees explaining what they do and why the enjoy working with Savio :http://www.saviohouse.org/employment/come-grow-with-savio/
COME GROW WITH SAVIO!
We offer a fun and challenging work environment, an opportunity to practice leading-edge treatment modalities, competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including:
8 Paid Holidays
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance and Flexible Spending Account
Paid Sick and Vacation Time after six months
Organization owned fleet of vehicles &
Organization assigned Smartphones
Master's Degree preferred in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or related field,
Registered Psychotherapist with DORA, or the ability to register;
Applicants must be able to successfully pass a full criminal background check;
and have a current valid driver's license with a good motor vehicle record.
For additional information about Savio and to submit your resume, please visit www.saviohouse.org
In addition to applying directly at wwww.saviohouse.org, you may mail or drop off an application to:
325 King St.
Denver, CO, 80219
Savio conducts a full background and drug screen for all new employees.
Savio House is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
To Apply: In addition to applying directly at wwww.saviohouse.org