- Writer Internship
- The Borgen Project
- Posted: 11/3/2017
- 4818 14th Ave NW, Suite 7, Seattle, WA 98107
Description:The Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that is working to make poverty a focus of U.S. foreign policy. This is a 12-week, part-time, unpaid internship. The selected candidate will be able to work from home and pick their own schedule, but must meet weekly deadlines. Articles submitted will appear on BORGEN Magazine or The Borgen Project Blog.
– Write 2 articles per week.
– Research topics.
– Assist with advocacy efforts.
– Assist with fundraising. Create a personal fundraising campaign and meet targets.
– Attend training and orientation the first and third Monday of the internship, at 4pm PST.
Qualifications: Strong research and writing skills. Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines with very little supervision. Experience writing SEO friendly content is helpful, but not required.
How to apply: To apply please send your resume and writing sample to borgenproject-BRGN0205@applications.recruiterbox.com
To Apply: Lynsey Alexander