General Statement of Job Function
The Administrative Assistant to the Office of Institutional Effectiveness (OIE) provides general administrative support, project management, and coordination for OIE and the Provost Office. This is a part-time (12-20 hours/week) position, non-benefitted position. Under the Director of OIE, this individual collects and reports data to be used for accreditation and compliance purposes. The assistant provides outstanding customer service to faculty and other members of the Seminary community.
- Support administrative and project/program needs of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness.
- Provide assistance in compilation of assessment and accreditation reports.
- Lead projects and programs as assigned.
- Ideate, document, and execute improvements that foster effective and efficient use of resources.
- Support special events as assigned.
- Support customer service to faculty and the seminary community.
- Distribute and process end of course evaluations and provide summary reports.
College degree required. Interpersonal skills required. Commitment to discern and maintain strict confidentiality when necessary. Ability to communicate effectively in written and oral form. Strong writing skills, proofreading abilities (spelling, style and grammar) are required. Strong multi-tasking skills required. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities is essential. Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office Suite are required including Excel, Word and Outlook.
Personal commitment to Christ and service to others. Able to relate well to diverse audiences. Appreciation for managing detail and multiple projects at one time. Innovative, creative, and flexible. Self-starter and self-motivated. Leadership abilities.
Not eligible for students.
Denver Seminary prepares men and women to engage the needs of the world with the redemptive power of the Gospel and the life-changing truth of Scripture. Through our educational programs and mentoring process, the Seminary challenges students to grow spiritually, intellectually, and professional in order to lead God’s people in the accomplishment of His mission in the world. The position of Administrative Assistant - OIE engages this mission by fulfilling the following outcomes:
- Accurate and timely reports as requested to ensure full compliance with government and accrediting bodies.
- Establishing positive relationships with both internal and external constituencies.
- Well delivered project outcomes appropriate to the project goals.
- Efficient and timely response to service requests.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions
Normal office working conditions including computer usage may require occasional standing, walking, long periods of sitting, climb stairs, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Denver Seminary is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence in all areas of ministry and operations.
Willingness to support Denver Seminary’s vision, sign the National Association of Evangelicals Faith Statement, and abide by the Seminary’s Community Values and Behavioral Commitments is required.
Employment Application. Please complete the following and return to .
If you have any questions, please contact .