The Advancement office is in need of a current or incoming student to begin working as soon as possible. The person for this position must have a desire to serve others and must approach and handle all work with confidentiality and professionalism. Must have strong writing and editing skills and be able to relate well with diverse audiences. Must be able to accept supervision well and be a team player. Must have an appreciation for managing administrative details, be innovative, creative, and flexible. Must be proficient in Microsoft applications. Will report to the Director of Development.
- Hours will be between 10-12 hours per week
- Position is open until filled
- Target start date: August 31, 2017
- Job Description (.pdf) (This is for your own reference and does not need to be signed and submitted).
Willingness to support Denver Seminary’s vision, sign the National Association of Evangelicals Faith Statement, and abide by the Seminary’s Community Values and Behavioral Commitments is required.
Employment Application. Please complete the following and return to .
- Employment Application
- Statement of Faith
- Your resume and any additional information requested in the “Additional Information Required” section on the Employment Application.
- Federal Eligibility Form.
If you have any questions, please contact .