The Financial Aid department is in need of an Elementary School Math/Reading Tutor. The tutor will assist students in learning to follow instructions given by the student’s teacher. The tutor must have a basic understanding of math and reading, and be a person of integrity. The tutor must be self-motivated and able to motivate others, and be a team player. The tutor must have their own transportation to the assigned elementary school. The applicant will be required to apply for a national background check and possibly fingerprinting.
- Hours will be up to 5 hours per week.
- Position is open until filled.
- Target start date: As soon as possible.
- Job Description (.pdf) (This is for your own reference and does not need to be signed and submitted).
Willingness to support Denver Seminary’s vision, sign the National Association of Evangelicals Faith Statement, and abide by the Seminary’s Community Values and Behavioral Commitments is required.
Employment Application. Please complete the following and return to .
- Employment Application
- Statement of Faith
- Your resume and any additional information requested in the “Additional Information Required” section on the Employment Application.
- Federal Eligibility Form.