General Statement of Job Function
The Coordinator of Faculty Services provides general administrative support, coordination, and project management for the faculty and associated faculty of Denver Seminary. Under the Provost/Dean, this individual assists in coordination of projects, programs, and events and provides assistance with budget management related to faculty services. The coordinator provides outstanding customer service to faculty and other members of the Seminary community.
- Management and improvement of the faculty data management software (APL), data integrity, and associated reporting.
- Provide customer service to faculty and the seminary community.
- Manages the new hire process for onboarding adjunct faculty including gathering documents, setting up observations, and communicating with various departments.
- Within the guidelines given for Grading Assistants, monitor and support the use of Graders by faculty.
- Manages budgets associated with faculty services and professional development funds.
- Responsible for processing additional pay scenarios associated with faculty and associated faculty pay.
- Support special events as assigned.
College degree required. Interpersonal skills required. Commitment to discern and maintain strict confidentiality when necessary. Ability to communicate effectively in written and oral form. Strong writing skills, proofreading abilities (spelling, style and grammar) are required. Strong multi-tasking skills required. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities is essential. Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office Suite are required including Excel, Word and Outlook.
Personal commitment to Christ and service to others. Able to relate well to diverse audiences. Appreciation for managing detail and multiple projects at one time. Innovative, creative, and flexible. Self-starter and self-motivated. Leadership abilities.
Students not eligible.
Denver Seminary prepares men and women to engage the needs of the world with the redemptive power of the Gospel and the life-changing truth of Scripture. Through our educational programs and mentoring process, the Seminary challenges students to grow spiritually, intellectually, and professional in order to lead God’s people in the accomplishment of His mission in the world. The position of Coordinator of Faculty Services engages this mission by fulfilling the following outcomes:
- Successful implementation of APL software and associated reporting.
- Establishing positive relationships with both internal and external constituencies.
- Efficient and timely response to service needs.
- Accurate and timely payroll reporting.
- Well delivered project outcomes appropriate to the project goals.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions
Normal office working conditions including computer usage may require occasional standing, walking, long periods of sitting, climb stairs, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Denver Seminary is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence in all areas of ministry and operations.
Willingness to support Denver Seminary’s vision, sign the National Association of Evangelicals Faith Statement, and abide by the Seminary’s Community Values and Behavioral Commitments is required.
Employment Application. Please complete the following and return to .
If you have any questions, please contact .