General Statement of Job Function
Under the guidance of the SETECA Extension Coordinator and the Director of Hispanic Initiatives the Marketing and Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for the following: develop marketing and enrollment strategies that will facilitate recruiting for the SETECA Extension program; give input into the marketing and enrollment strategies for the programs of the Hispanic Initiatives; help plan and participate in public relations and promotional activities in the Hispanic community on behalf of the SETECA Extension and Hispanic Initiatives; and consult on the production of publicity materials whether printed, digital or media. (Part-time, 10-15 hours/week).
- Create marketing strategies that facilitate recruiting and attracting new students in consultation with the SETECA Extension Coordinator.
- Assist in the the admissions process for new students.
- Give input into the marketing and enrollment strategies for the programs of the Hispanic Initiatives in coordination with the Director of the Hispanic Initiatives.
- Participate at times in the creation of publicity in printed and digital formats for mainly external publics but also internal publics at times, such as (but not limited to): brochures, flyers, ads, postcards, and marketing pieces.
- Consult and manage the look, feel and content of the Hispanic Initiatives digital marketing on social media and appropriate websites.
- Coordinate events aimed at bringing prospective students to campus.
- Promote the SETECA Extension and other programs of the Hispanic Initiatives in recruitment events in churches and in the Hispanic community.
- Marketing and recruitment experience required, preferably in the educational environment.
- Skillful bilingual mastery of Spanish and English, with Spanish as first language preferred. Strong spoken and written communication skills in both languages.
- Understanding of e-communications and social media management preferable.
- Computer proficient in desktop publishing and MS Office required.
- Comfortable communicating with internal and external constituents.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Committed personal relationship with Jesus Christ required and a lifestyle consistent with the Seminary's Community Values and Behavioral Commitments.
Denver Seminary prepares men and women to engage the needs of the world with the redemptive power of the Gospel and the life-changing truth of Scripture. Through our educational programs and mentoring process, the Seminary challenges students to grow spiritually, intellectually, and professional in order to lead God’s people in the accomplishment of His mission in the world. The position of Marketing and Recruitment Coordinator for SETECA Extension and Hispanic Initiatives supports this mission by:
- An increase in inquiries and fulfillment of recruitment goals of the SETECA Extension.
- The Hispanic Initiatives’ marketing and recruitment strategies will be implemented in a timely and professional manner.
- The awareness and perceived value of the Hispanic Intiatives programs, especially the SETECA Extension, will be increased.
- Social media networks and other digital opportunities will be utilized to market strategic messages and foster community for constituencies.
- All communications will demonstrate superior writing, proofreading, and editing qualities and will go out on schedule.
Typical Physical Demands and Working Conditions
Normal office working conditions including computer usage may require occasional standing, walking, long periods of sitting, climb stairs, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Denver Seminary is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence in all areas of ministry and operations.
Willingness to support Denver Seminary’s vision, sign the National Association of Evangelicals Faith Statement, and abide by the Seminary’s Community Values and Behavioral Commitments is required.
Employment Application. Please complete the following and return to .
If you have any questions, please contact .