The Washington DC Extension Campus is looking to hire a current student who has previous administrative experience. Computer proficiency in database software such as Microsoft, and other applications. Must have strong administrative and organizational skills. The candidate must be a proficient communicator with a personable demeanor. Must be a self-starter, self-directed, detail oriented, and have the ability to multi-task and have an attitude of serving.
Denver Seminary is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence in all areas of ministry and operations.
- Hours will be 20 hours per week
- Application deadline: As soon as possible
- Target start date: January 2, 2018 or as soon as available
- Job Description (.pdf) (This is for your own reference and does not need to be signed and submitted).
Willingness to support Denver Seminary’s vision, sign the National Association of Evangelicals Faith Statement, and abide by the Seminary’s Community Values and Behavioral Commitments is required.
Employment Application. Please complete the following and return to .
- Employment Application
- Statement of Faith
- Your resume and any additional information requested in the “Additional Information Required” section on the Employment Application.
If you have any questions, please contact .