Welcome to the scholarship application for the upcoming fall semester! Completed applications are reviewed once a month by the Scholarship Committee up until the start of the semester in April. Before starting the application, below are some brief–but important–directions. Please read these directions before moving on!
The fall scholarship application deadline is April 1
How the scholarship application works
- The application contains three pages of short and long answer questions about you, your achievements, and your future goals.
- There is only one general application – you do not need to submit a separate application for each different scholarship you’re interested in!
- It may be helpful to review our Scholarship Guide before submitting your application to get a feel for the types of scholarships offered and their criteria.
Whenever you’re ready, press the button below to begin the application! Your progress can’t be saved, so be sure you have 30 minutes or so to complete and submit the whole application in one sitting.
Recipients are notified via email by the end of the month during which applications are reviewed. Offered awards are posted on the online student portal at my.densem.edu. Applications of those who do not receive a scholarship offer will remain active for each subsequent monthly Scholarship Committee meeting for that semester. Those not receiving a scholarship will not be notified.
Once you’ve applied for scholarships, be sure to check out these other Financial Aid Options:
- Work Study: part-time on campus employment for students with financial need
- Ministry Residency Program: tuition-paid, internship-style opportunities with local churches and ministries
- External Scholarship Resources: scholarship offers from local and national organizations
Don’t forget to make sure you have also submitted your 2017-2018 FAFSA before the upcoming deadline!
If you have any questions, contact the Financial Aid Office at or 303.762.6972.