An official transcript is a comprehensive record of courses attempted with Denver Seminary that reflects earned degrees as well as credits accepted in transfer, advanced standing, or by exam. Denver Seminary official transcripts are ordered via our online Transcript Ordering Center and are available for delivery electronically, pick-up or USPS mail.
- We will not be able to release transcripts (official and unofficial) if there is an active hold on your account.
- Degrees are conferred 6-8 weeks following the end of our Spring, Summer and Fall terms (dependent on receipt of final course grades from faculty). You have the option in the online Transcript Ordering Center to hold your order until degrees have been conferred for the most recent term.
- Standard transcript orders are processed within 3-5 business days. Rush transcript requests are processed within 1 business day ($10 additional rush processing fee applies).
- All transcripts from other schools that are in your student file remain the property of Denver Seminary and cannot be released to you or other parties. Denver Seminary releases transcripts only of course work completed at the seminary.
If you are experiencing difficulties with the online ordering system, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Diplomas are available to Denver Seminary graduates upon degree conferral (typically received 6-8 weeks after the last day of the semester). Any outstanding holds must be resolved in order to receive your diploma. If you have any questions about your diploma, please email email@example.com
If you are in need of a new copy of your diploma, please use the form below.
The Carey S. Thomas Library provides resources and services to the alumni of Denver Seminary and our library staff is eager to help alumni utilize these resources! Please don’t hesitate to contact the library staff at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
Audit a Class
Did you know that Denver Seminary alumni have an opportunity to audit current Denver Seminary courses at our main campus?
1. Audit Course with Record. Alumni may apply as an audit student through the Admissions Office if interested in receiving a transcripted record of the audited course. A class that is audited may not be converted to credit at a later date or applied to a degree or certificate program but the course will be recorded on the student’s transcript. To audit a class:
A. Complete Step 1 of the online application and select “Master Audit” for your program. Please note that the $15 application fee is waived for Denver Seminary alumni.
B. View the course schedules here. Registration is dependent on space availability in the class and some classes may not be appropriate for auditing students.
If you have any questions about auditing a course with record, please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com.
2. Audit Course without Record. Another option is to apply to audit a course without record through the Registrar’s Office. With a cost of only $35, the Audit Without Record opportunity provides an affordable option to continue to engage with the Denver Seminary community and curriculum. Applications to audit without record must be submitted before the semester start date.
If you have any questions about auditing a course without record, please contact the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The job board is provided as a service to Denver Seminary students, alumni and the community. Listings are not intended to suggest a relationship or endorsement by Denver Seminary and organizations listing.