Prepare and Enrich
Saturday, April 2, 2022, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Prepare and Enrich is a training program that enables counselors and pastors to identify a couple’s specific strength and growth areas, teach them communication and conflict-resolution skills, and help them resolve key relationship issues.
- Prepare and Enrich will help you to provide professional pre-marital and marital counseling
- Prepare and Enrich will help you to build stronger marriages and therefore stronger communities
- You will receive certification to administer and counsel from 3 pre-marital and 2 marital inventories
- When: Saturday, April 2, 2022, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Where: Denver Seminary Campus and via Zoom
- Cost: $155 general community price, $125/student (includes new materials); Refresher: free!
- Contact: Kelly McLaughlin, Administrative Services Director, Division of Counseling
- Cap at 50 registrants