Adult, Hospice, and Care Givers
- Registered Nurse - Infusion Suite for Family Practice
- Cornerstone Health Community
- Posted: 4/30/2021
- Salary/Range: $25-$30 hour
- Centennial, CO (DTC area)
Description:Cornerstone Health Community(CHC) is a unique primary care and functional medicine practice that promotes a strong patient and healthcare team partnership. Located near the Denver Tech Center in Centennial, CHC offers collaborative care plans and functional medical solutions in a Family Medicine private practice setting. If you are passionate about nursing but tired of the hectic, high-stress environment of a clinic or ER, this is a great opportunity to take your career in an exciting, new direction!
CHC is growing! We are currently seeking an experienced, full time Nurse to join our team of health professionals on a mission to bring primary care and functional medicine to patients in one setting – guiding them on their health and wellness journey.
The Nurse will bring exceptional clinical, technical and interpersonal care to patients while overseeing the operations and execution of our practice’s IV therapy, phlebotomy & laboratory offerings.
Scheduled hours will be Tuesday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Providing exceptional healthcare begins with the health and well-being of the healthcare team. We are closed on Saturday, Sunday and Monday to provide our team consecutive days to rest and worship, if they choose, with family and friends.
• Formal health benefits(medical, dental and vision)
• 4 day work week (Tuesday – Friday)
• 4 sick days
• 4 PTO days & 4 holidays(Good Friday, July 4th, Thanksgiving Day & day after)
• Paid practice shut down week from Christmas Eve to New Year’s Day
• Create an exceptional clinical, technical & interpersonal patient experience; serving with compassion, warmth and humor
• Administer IV Drip Therapies (nutrition based hydration IVs) and Intermuscular Injections such as B-12 shots
• Educate patients on the qualities and benefits of our IV Drip and Intramuscular Injection ingredients and solutions under the supervision of the provider
• Venipuncture and blood collection; throat and nasal swabs as required
• Manage lab inventory and order supplies
• Research, select and order the appropriate laboratory tests according to healthcare provider’s request
• Full compliance with OSHA regulations regarding laboratory standards of care
• Ensure quality and consistency in medical documentation; compliance with all legal and ethical requirements for preparing medical documents and patient confidentiality; data reporting as required
• Collaborate with CHC team members in bringing your fresh ideas, unique strengths, creative problem solving, and humor to the practice
• Current Colorado/Compact State RN License
• BLS Certification preferred
• Two years of nursing experience in an acute care setting(ER, ICU, Med-Surg or similar)
• At least one year of administering injections
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite Computer required and the use of Electronic Medical Record (EMR) to document patient encounters and appointments
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Must value humor, both team work and individual work environments, professional development and teachabilty
• Professionalism and ability to be discrete with confidential and sensitive issues
• Demonstrated track record of arriving at work on a timely and consistent basis
• Clear background check; we are a drug free and nicotine free work place
• Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time and lift up to 30lbs
To Apply: Send cover letter and resume to