- Ministry Advocate
- Dare 2 Share Ministries
- Posted: 5/3/2021
- Salary/Range: Hourly
- Wheat Ridge, CO.
Description:THE MOBILIZATION DIVISION’S PURPOSE
To activate leaders around the world through involvement with Dare 2 Share programs and resources in order to mobilize them for Gospel Advancing Ministry so that they accelerate the global Gospel Advancing Movement.
• Gospel Advancing Leaders on every continent, country and community.
• Meet and exceed Dare 2 Share’s revenue goals.
The Ministry Advocate (MA) is primarily responsible for engaging and building relationships with youth leaders, both nationally and internationally, who are interested in Gospel Advancing Ministry. The MA serves them by providing strategic next steps, product and service information, resolving any related problems, and cross-sells or up-sells products and events based upon the customer’s needs.
To be successful in this position, a MA must use a relational and need-based selling approach. As excellent communicators and problem solvers, they strive to create deeper, more intelligent conversations with new and existing customers, as well as with potential customers. As such, they must be well versed in Gospel Advancing Ministry, the Youth Ministry industry (needs, issues, resources available, etc.), and be the ministry’s product and event experts.
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Work Examples and Competencies listed are for illustrative purposes only and not intended to be exhaustive.
Customer Engagement (70%)
• Understand and professionally articulate Dare 2 Share events, products, and services.
• Intentionally use relevant Sales Processes as a tool to convert interested Youth Leaders into customers for our events, trainings and products.
• Utilize an array of communication channels (1 - phone, 2 - text, 3 - email, etc.) to connect with youth leaders, with the end-goal of engaging them verbally over the phone.
• Assist in covering live web chat with customers and new leads, answering product and service questions; suggesting resources (free & pay) based upon needs; resolving product or service concerns.
• Be current on all Dare 2 Share products and their benefits, features and differentiators to be able to provide customized product/curriculum solutions to youth leaders.
CRM System (20%)
• Execute Salesforce CRM policies and procedures to ensure accurate execution of orders, updating information and tracking.
• Accurately record all CRM activities in Salesforce.
• Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
• Work event funnels to ensure proper placement with the funnels and activity links in order to keep funnels accurate and to help with forecasting.
• Open and update customer records by updating lead, contact and account information.
• Conduct regular audits on customer data to maintain quality data within the system.
• Manage regular workload effectively, using systems and calendar to meet objectives.
• Attend weekly check-in and product training meetings as well as chapel.
• Travel to training events if/when required. Travel would be minimal.
• Personal familiarity with Dare 2 Share Ministries’ products, services and events.
• Excellent verbal and written communication with solid problem solving skills.
• Customer focus and the ability to interact with customers in a professional manner.
• Must have a track record of regular, predictable attendance, as well as excellent time management and multitasking skills in a fast-paced work environment.
• Salesforce experience helpful along with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Working knowledge of Youth Ministry culture, both nationally and internationally.
• Bachelor’s degree helpful.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS FOR THIS POSITION:
• Provide intel and deliver on monthly forecasts for event registration.
• Meet or exceed event sales goals and related department KPI’s each quarter.
• Meet or exceed weekly outbound call standards, logging all activities in Salesforce.
• Follow up all voice mail, email, and web chat engagements within 1 business day.
The Ministry Advocate must have no reservations about the Dare 2 Share Ministries’ (D2S) “Statement of Faith” and “code of conduct”, must fully support the expressed purpose of D2S, and must be prepared to exercise and model the core values expressed by the ministry.
To Apply: When applying, email your résume and cover letter to