General Statement of Job Function
Performs general administrative functions as assigned by the Assistant Director of the Doctor of Ministry (DMin) office or by the Director of the Doctor of Ministry Program.
- General administrative support for Doctor of Ministry office (drafting letters, compiling newsletters, data entry, filing, photocopying, etc.)
- Assist DMin Assistant Director with various administrative tasks as assigned
- Assist DMin Director with various tasks and projects as assigned
- Assist DMin students and instructors with various administrative tasks and hospitality as assigned by the Assistant Director
- Special projects and event planning as assigned by the DMin Assistant Director
- Administrative experience required. Interpersonal skills required.
- Skills and commitment to discern and maintain confidentiality as needed.
- Proofreading abilities (spelling, style, and grammar) are required.
- Knowledge of office protocol and basic administrative procedures.
- Administrative skills, such as accurate typing and filing.
- Experience with standard office/computer equipment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook (or similar) is required.
- Personal commitment to Christ and service to others.
- Able to relate well to diverse audiences.
- Appreciation for managing administrative detail.
- Ability to multitask and manage time.
- Innovative, creative and flexible. Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Accepts supervision well and is a team player.
Denver Seminary prepares men and women to engage the needs of the world with the redemptive power of the Gospel and the life-changing truth of Scripture. Through our educational programs and mentoring process, the Seminary challenges students to grow spiritually, intellectually, and professional in order to lead God’s people in the accomplishment of His mission in the world. The position of DMin Work Study supports this mission by:
- Effective and timely performance of assigned tasks. Functions well as part of an office team.
Typical Physical Demands and Working Conditions
Normal office working conditions including computer usage may require occasional standing, walking, long periods of sitting, climb stairs, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Denver Seminary is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence in all areas of ministry and operations.
Willingness to support Denver Seminary’s vision, sign the National Association of Evangelicals Faith Statement, and abide by the Seminary’s Community Values and Behavioral Commitments is required.
Employment Application. Once you receive approval from financial aid, please complete the following forms and submit to email@example.com.