General Statement of Job Function
The Graduate Assistant III provides support to the innovation efforts of Denver Seminary through planning, scheduling, coordinating, and reporting efforts for innovation.
- Conduct research to discover the innovations in graduate degree design, delivery, and emphasis.
- Report findings and offer recommendations based upon the information gathered from research.
- Coordinate meetings with key constituents related to seminary innovation efforts.
- Create communication in coordination with the Associate Dean.
- Denver Seminary student or alumnus preferred.
- Assistant must show proven skills in the area of research and administrative support.
- Committed personal relationship with Jesus Christ required and a lifestyle consistent with the Seminary’s Community Values and Behavioral Commitments.
- Agreement with Denver Seminary’s statement of faith.
- Personal integrity which inspires confidence in the Denver Seminary’s constituents.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks, make appropriate contacts, and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Self-driven, results-oriented ability to maintain a clear focus on high quality and business outcomes needed. A forward planner and goal-setter that continually assesses performance desired
- Excellent verbal, written, research and computer skills required.
Denver Seminary prepares men and women to engage the needs of the world with the redemptive power of the Gospel and the life-changing truth of Scripture. Through our educational programs and mentoring process, the Seminary challenges students to grow spiritually, intellectually, and professional in order to lead God’s people in the accomplishment of His mission in the world. The position of Graduate Assistant III supports this mission by:
- Organized innovation efforts preparing the seminary for the 2021-2022 academic year and beyond.
Typical Physical Demands and Working Conditions
Normal office working conditions including computer usage may require occasional standing, walking, long periods of sitting, climb stairs, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Denver Seminary is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence in all areas of ministry and operations.
Willingness to support Denver Seminary’s vision, sign the National Association of Evangelicals Faith Statement, and abide by the Seminary’s Community Values and Behavioral Commitments is required.
Employment Application. Please complete the following and return to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.