Youth Ministry Symposium
Friday, November 03, 2017, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
2017 Denver Youth Ministry Symposium
"Caring for Casualties of the Culture"
Helping Teenagers in Crisis with Rich Van Pelt
Join us as Rich Van Pelt shares how to helping teenagers in crisis including suicide assessment and prevention. Rich is a veteran of more than 40 years in youth and family ministry and is Senior Director of Ministry Relationships at Compassion International. Rich is co-author of The Guide to Helping Teenagers in Crisis book/ DVD series.
- Morning session: Helping Teenagers in Crisis – Becoming Safe People
- Afternoon session: Be A Lifesaver – Helping Suicidal Adolescents
- Date: Friday, November 3, 2017
- Time: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm (doors open at 8:30 am)
- Location: Denver Seminary Campus, Chapel
6399 S. Santa Fe Drive, Littleton, Colorado 80120
- Cost: Free (includes lunch)
- View the Flyer and Session Details
To ensure we can plan accordingly, please register through Gordon College. Multiple members of the same staff are invited to join us, but please register each person individually.
If you have any questions, please contact or or calling 978.867.4363.