Prepare and Enrich Workshop - March 2018
Saturday, March 10, 2018, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Prepare and Enrich is a training program that enables counselors and pastors to identify a couple’s specific strength and growth areas, teach them communication and conflict-resolution skills, and help them resolve key relationship issues.
- Prepare and Enrich will help you to provide professional pre-marital and marital counseling.
- Prepare and Enrich will help you to build stronger marriages and therefore stronger communities.
- You will receive certification to administer and counsel from 3 pre-marital and 2 marital inventories.
- When: Saturday, March 10, 2018 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Where: Denver Seminary, Classroom 100B in the Harold and Virginia Simpson Leadership Center
- Cost: $155 general price; $105 for students/staff/current mentors/faculty; $90 for those certified who need to upgrade to the new on-line version (includes new materials); refresher is free!
- Contact: Sharon Gipe, Counseling Office