Tuesday, March 13, 2018, 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Women Engage is an initiative of Denver Seminary to engage women with one another and with God's work at the Seminary.
The Relationship Game Changer
with Becky Harling
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
No relationship is perfect—however, is there space to improve? The secret to stronger relationships isn't to become more charming or funny, or solve the world's problems or to just try harder. All you have to do is listen. It's that simple.
Yet our noisy culture hasn't equipped us to do this. Come join us and learn some simple, practical listening tools that will help you become a person others are drawn to and want to spend time with, as well as how to:
- be fully present
- offer understanding instead of advice
- ask great questions
- create a sense of safety and trust
- manage your body language
- and more!
When you learn to listen well, your marriage will grow stronger, your parenting will flourish, your friendships will thrive, and your influence at work will increase. You will be amazed at how one simple act can transform the hearts of others--as well as your own.
- Date: Tuesday, March 13, 2018
- Prayer Team Meeting: 4:15 pm - 5:00 pm, classroom 103 (all are welcome!)
- Reception: 5:00 pm - 5:45 pm
- Presentation: 5:45 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: Denver Seminary Chapel
6399 South Santa Fe Drive, Littleton, CO 80120
- Appetizers will be served
- Guests are welcome
Please RSVP by Friday, March 9, 2018
If you have questions, please contact Lori Frampton at 303.357.5891 or .