Is Biblical Mutuality Misguided?
Monday, November 12, 2018, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Is Biblical Mutuality Misguided? A Civil Dialogue Between Opposing Views
Dr. Erin Heim, assisant professor of New Testament at Denver Seminary, will moderate a discussion between Dr. Cynthia Westfall and Dr. John DelHousaye, both esteemed New Testament scholars, as to differing biblical understandings of equality and mutuality. This is not a debate, but rather a civil dialogue about an important topic. Wherever you currently stand on this issue, or even if you do not know much about the topic, you will glean from this informed and candid discussion.
- What: Is Biblical Mutuality Misguided? A Civil Dialogue Between Opposing Views
- Who: Dr. Erin Heim, Dr. Cynthia Westfall, and Dr. John DelHousaye
- When: Monday, November 12, 2018
- Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Where: Denver Seminary Chapel, 6399 South Santa Fe Drive, Littleton, CO 80120
- This event is free and open to the public.