Fall 2019 New Student Orientation
Friday, August 23, 2019, 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Welcome to Denver Seminary! We are excited to meet you and are busy preparing for your arrival. Our New Student Orientation is on Friday, August 23, 2019 and is an important part of setting yourself up for success in your first semester at Denver Seminary. It is incredibly important that you attend! Please register below.
Orientation will be held in the campus chapel, located in our central building (Simpson Leadership Center). Orientation will consist of a variety of informational sessions designed to introduce you to the seminary experience. Lunch will be provided and will afford you an opportunity to interact with professors and other incoming students in your degree program.
- Date: Friday, August 23rd, 2019
- Time: 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Location: Denver Seminary Chapel
- 8:00 am: Check-in begins
- 8:30 am: Orientation begins
- 12:00 pm: Lunch with departments
- 1:30 pm: Afternoon session
- 2:45 – 4:00 pm: Library Open House
- 2:45 – 3:45 pm: Mandatory Orientation for All Chaplaincy, Counseling Ministry & Pastoral Counseling Students
- 4 – 5:30 pm: Military Chaplaincy Info Session
Meals: Coffee and snacks will be available throughout the day, and lunch will be provided.
Married students, your spouse is also welcome however, we are not able to provide childcare so please plan accordingly.
If you have any other Student Life questions prior to your arrival on campus, feel free to reach out to Student Life.