Looking for 3rd Roommate on TWO Acres May 2023 — Downtown Denver, Berkeley, Regis Neighborhood …
Location: Denver next to Regis University on TWO Acres ...
Application: MORE PHOTOS HERE: https://denvercatholicroommates.ning.com/forum/topics/looking-for-a-third-roommate-on-two-acres-may-or-june-2023
Move-in Date: Available anytime after May 12 — or May 1st if needed ...
Rent Range: $1100
Hey Guys, we are looking for a male roommate to share a fully furnished home with two male roommates, AND shared access to EVERYTHING. (See below.) Most important is that everyone in the house share a desire for a clean, fun and friendly home environment with mutual respect for guests and each other.
We ARE a Catholic household with no overnights with girlfriends, and NO drug use — which of course means NO marijuana. Guests and girlfriends are always welcome to hang out in the common areas upstairs, while respecting other roommate’s “space” and the house quiet hours. Housemates are typically professional and busy with their career, while also active in parish activities and Catholic groups in the Denver Metro area. Yet we do hope a real connection can develop among the roommates and to share or develop common interests such as movies, food, skiing, sports and getting up to the mountains. (And we hope you might want to join us in a monthly roommate dinner and or movie?) : )
Downstairs is set up as a game room of sorts (air hockey) AND for Christian hospitality with 4 guest beds for family and friends who might visit Denver or the Rocky Mountains to hike or ski. (We have also hosted missionaries from the Community of the Beatitudes, Creatio and Christ in the City for a few days here and there.) Each roommate is truly free, and must give permission for each visit — but each time we as a household have been open to the hospitality, we are always surprised how WE are the ones that feel so blessed — except that ONE time. (Just jokin. Always. At least so far.) : )
We’re in a cozy older home on TWO acres right next to Regis University — built by a downtown attorney in 1917 as the family “out of town getaway.” Since then, the property functioned as a family farm with orchards and a 2 story brick chicken coop! The chickens are gone now, but it’s a great place to live — with all the little things in place to make it a comfortable home.
Everything from thread and needle, to tin foil, to laundry soap, bleach, to power tools — even a theater room, to art … we got it! Women always comment they’re impressed that single guys live here. So. If you are looking for a stable living situation in a well kept house with other responsible and respectful men, look no further.
○ Rent $1100
○ Huge Room (11.6′ x 16.5′) … With Tons of Storage
○ Occupancy May 1st or June 1st, 2023
○ (Immediate Occupancy after May 1st is Possible.)
○ Rent Includes ALL Utilities
○ Rent Includes Infinity High Speed Internet, WiFi, and Comcast Cable
○ Rent Includes Landscaping and Yard Services, Snow Removal
○ Rent Includes Maid Service in Common Areas / Bathrooms (Towel Service) / Laundry Room
○ Rent Includes Household Expenses (Charmin TP, Laundry Soap, Bleach, Cleaning Supplies)
○ Full Kitchen: 2 Refrigerators, Microwave, Magic Bullet, Glasses, Dishes, Pots, Utensils, ETC.
○ Living Room: Leather Loveseats, Chair and TV with Cable, VHS and a “Revolving DVD Library”
○ Home Theater: Surround Sound Big Screen (65 inches) “Theater” Room, Roku
○ Bathroom and Laundry Room … with Washer and Dryer (Detergent, Bleach, Hand Soaps Provided)
○ Wood Floors, Piano, Patio with Fire Pit and BBQ Gas Grille, Garden Space if you Like?
○ Only Four Minutes to St. Catherine Of Siena (1.8 miles) Holy Ghost (5.8 miles) Cathedral (5.8 miles)
○ Only Five to Ten Minutes to Downtown Denver, Coors Field (5.0 miles)
○ Three to Four Blocks To Bus Stop and Eight Blocks to the Light Rail Line (Free Parking)
○ Three to Four Blocks to Clear Creek Trails and State Wildlife Area
○ Five to Six Blocks to Clear Creek Valley Park
○ Regis University Campus Next Door with Food, Library, Chapel, and a Gym with Public Access
Please feel free to call or text with any questions, anytime. If I can’t answer the phone or text back right away, I’m pretty good at giving a call back within 24 hours or sooner. I will also try to check for messages here at least once a week. Thank you!
Peace, hope and courage,