Looking for a third roommate on TWO acres — in a cozy farm house …
We are looking for a male roommate to share a fully furnished home with two male roommates, AND shared access to EVERYTHING. Most important is that everyone in the house share a desire for a clean, fun and friendly home environment with mutual respect for guests and each other.
We ARE a Catholic household — but open to anyone of any faith who desires a home with NO drug use — which DOES include marijuana, and no overnights with girlfriends. Guests and girlfriends are always welcome to hang out in the common areas upstairs, while respecting other roommates “space” and quiet hours. Housemates are typically active in their church and their activities in and around the Denver Metro area, while often connecting to roommates with common interests in movies, food, skiing, sports and getting up to the mountains. (And we hope you might want to join us in our monthly roommate’s dinner?) : )
Downstairs is set up as a game room of sorts (air hockey) AND for Christian hospitality with 4 guest beds for family and friends who might visit Denver or the Rocky Mountains to hike or ski. (We have often hosted missionaries from both the Community of the Beatitudes or Christ in the City.) We’re in a cozy older home on TWO acres right next to Regis University — built by a downtown attorney in 1917 as the family “out of town getaway.” Since then, the property functioned as a family farm with orchards and a 2 story brick chicken coop! The chickens are gone now, but it’s a great place to live — with all the little things in place to make it a comfortable home. Everything from thread and needle, to tin foil, to laundry soap and bleach, to power tools, from theater room, to art … we got it! Women always comment they’re impressed that single guys live here. If you are looking for a stable living situation in a well kept house with other responsible and respectful men, look no further.
○ Rent $1000 (Or $950 if you’d be okay with street parking.)
○ Largest Room (11.5′ x 14.5′) … With Tons of Storage
○ Occupancy January, 01 2022 — OR ANYTIME in December?
○ Rent Covers EVERYTHING Including ALL Utilities
○ Infinity High Speed Internet, WiFi, and Comcast Cable
○ Maid Service in all Common Areas / Towel Service, Rags,
○ Snow Removal, Managed Flower Beds, Landscaping and Gardens
○ Full Kitchen … EVERYTHING, Glasses, Dishes, Pots, Utensils, ETC.
○ Two Refrigerators, Microwave, Toaster Oven, Magic Bullet, Ricer
○ Provided Hand Soaps, Clorox Wipes, Charmin TP, Hair Dryer, ETC.
○ Laundry Room with Laundry Soap, Bleach, Stain Gel, Fabreze,
○ Washer / Dryer, Iron / Ironing Board, Steam Iron, Vacuum
○ Living Room: Leather Loveseats, Chairs, (27 inch) TV, HP Printer
○ Home Theater: Surround Sound and (65 inch) Big Screen TV
○ Comcast Cable, VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, “DVD Library,” Roku, Netflix
○ Wood Floors, Piano, Blue Tooth Speakers, Library, DVD Library
○ Patio with Fire Pit and BBQ Gas Grille, Garden Space if you Like?
○ Five to Ten Minutes to Downtown Denver, Coors Field (5.0 miles)
○ Three to Four Blocks To Bus Stop
○ Eight Blocks to the Light Rail Line (Free Parking)
○ Three to Four Blocks to Clear Creek Trails and State Wildlife Area
○ Five to Six Blocks to Clear Creek Valley Park
○ Regis University Next Door with Food, Library, Chapel, and a Gym
Please feel free to call or text with any questions, anytime. If I can’t answer the phone or text back right away, I’m pretty good at giving a call back within 24 hours or sooner. I will also try to check for messages here at least once a week. Thank you! Peace, hope and courage,
Jeff 720.620.857To Apply: Jeff 720.620.8572