Administrative and Clerical
Prayer Letter Mailing (Volunteer)
We are seeking a volunteer willing to serve by sending out prayer letters from members. This person will aid in the physical distribution of prayer letters by using printers, folder and inserter machines, and postage meters. They will also pray for members and recipients.
Major Responsibilities include:
• Print prayer letters.
• Use machine to fold and stuff envelopes.
• Run stuffed envelopes through postage meter to seal.
• Sort sealed envelopes.
• Package envelopes for distribution.
• Read all the letters to be sent out by hard copy and pray over the contents.
• Pray for those that will receive the letter, and that they will actually receive it.
• Respond to members, letting them know that the letter was sent and prayed over.