Counseling - Licensure required
a IOP Therapist ( Behavioral Health Therapist or Outpatient Therapist, Addiction, and Substance Abuse Therapist)
Mountain Springs Recovery is seeking a IOP Therapist ( Behavioral Health Therapist or Outpatient Therapist, Addiction, and Substance Abuse Therapist) that would like an opportunity to be a part of someone’s new beginning to a better life. We offer comprehensive services and treatment supported by a knowledgeable and experienced staff, dedicated to helping individuals on their recovery journey.
Make an impact by building a positive relationship with clients and assist them in developing their abilities for self-management and is responsible for documenting client behavior, group participation and counseling, caring for clients, coordinating treatment and discharge planning. Work with the clinical team in providing empirically based counseling services to clients both in groups, and individually and proved structured, evidence-based therapy in the group and multi-family format with families in the Intensive Outpatient and Partial Hospitalization setting.
- Initiates discharge planning upon admission for all assigned clients, and updates discharge plan weekly.
- Provide individual and family therapy sessions.
- Provides mental health education to patients and, as appropriate, to the community and other professions.
- Supports aftercare program by meeting with alumni on an as-needed basis.
- Record significant events involving clients’ activities in the daily record.
- Licensed or certified with DORA for the state of Colorado.
- At least two years of experience providing group, individual and family/significant other education, and group therapy.
We appreciate our employees and provide competitive compensation and benefits, such as:
* Sign On Bonus
** Referral Bonus
*** Relocation Bonus
Mountain Springs Recovery, in Monument, Colorado.
(720) 284-1356To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com