Administrative and Clerical
Area Assistant to the Arapahoe County, FCA Area-Director (Arapahoe County, FCA)
In the role of part-time assistant (20 hours a week), you will be an integral part of a sports ministry that is leading every coach, athlete, and volunteer into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ and His Church, reporting directly to the Arapahoe County FCA Area Director.
The ideal candidate will be an organized and pro-active person that enhances the Area Director’s capacity and proficiency. This candidate will need to be creative, professional, collaborative, and able to anticipate the Area Directors’ needs and preferences. The candidate must enjoy working in an environment that is faith-based, mission focused, vision driven, and sports-oriented.
This candidate will be responsible for performing tactical and strategic administrative support activities for the Area Director. These activities may include but are not limited to the following activities associated with the position.
Systems & Communications:
- Preparing and editing presentations
- Meeting planning (agendas, minutes, action items) for board meetings, staff meetings, as well as extended face-to-face meetings and non-fundraising events.
- Oversee the ministry’s partner relations strategy through internal and external forms of communication. (Written, email, phone calls, face-to-face.)
- Maintain a quality filing and communications system, including contact management, document management, and metrics reporting.
- Aid the Area Director in the screening and hiring process.
- Inserting consistent, meaningful content on two social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Prepare and provide financial reports (monthly or annually).
- Perform various tasks related to vendor payments, expense reports, accounting statements.
- Organize and help with fundraising events and communications.
- Manage accounting and budget duties for fundraising events.
Education and Experience Required:
- High school education or equivalent; college education is strongly preferred.
- This requires a minimum of 5+ years of general administrative experience, or an equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Advanced general administrative skills and knowledge are required at a leadership level.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, listening) catered to a wide range of audiences.
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills.
- The ability to simultaneously manage and support multiple projects.
- Specific software skills are required by FCA but are not limited to, including (Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Teams, and Constant Contact).
- General skills in managing social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube.)
Work Location & Hours & Salary Range:
- Up to 20 Hours a week. This includes staff meetings and board meetings
- Some evenings may be required.
- Salary Range: $18-$20 /hour based on experience.
- Work location: Remote & Office.
Please apply using this link: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1170951&d=FellowshipOfChristianAthletes#/To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org