Administrative and Clerical
Administrative Assistant at Christian counseling center
Position: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Office Manager
Benefits: Paid sick leave, education reimbursement, flexible vacation policy.
Estimated Start Date: February 2022
Castle Rock Christian counseling clinic seeking administrative assistant.
Envision Counseling Clinic is a Castle Rock-based Christian counseling center that also has offices in Dillon and near Park Meadows. We are a tight-knit group of 14 counselors that are trying to make a big impact on the mental health needs in Colorado. Our administrative staff is here to make our offices comfortable for therapists and clients. People can relax when everything is running well and details are handled by competent individuals.
Specific tasks would include:
• Customer service: Answering calls, scheduling new clients, and attending to general questions.
• Completing administrative tasks: e.g. scanning, copying, mailings, newsletters
• Cleaning the office 2x a month
• Bringing water to the office (I know that’s specific, but it’s physical work and it’s heavy, so I like to include it)
• Has a sense of humor
• Is computer literate on Macs and Word, Excel, Google, etc.
• Is familiar with TheraNest or another electronic health records management system
• Identifies as Christian and really means it
• Displays honesty, integrity, loyalty
• Can confidently schedule incoming callers with the best therapist for their needs
• Has reliable transportation• Is available when our office manager is not
• Wants work that is detail-oriented and that serves a larger purpose
• Sees what needs to be done and does it
• Able to communicate clearly and directly
• Lives in or near Castle Rock, Colorado
• Enjoys longevity in their workplace
To apply: Please send Veronica your resume along with a cover letter as to why you’re interested in working at Envision.To Apply: Veronica Johnson - email@example.com