Administrative and Clerical
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
Restoring the Soul Ministries specializes in Intensive Soul Care & Counseling in Lakewood, CO. Our clients come from all over the country to participate in our one- and two-week Soul Care Intensives. It is critical we have an on-site administrative assistant for our therapists and clients.
Our incredible counseling team at Restoring the Soul is accepting applications for future part- and full-time administrative positions. We are looking for a detail-minded individual who excels at office administration and has an uncanny knack for putting people at ease. This critical member of our team must maintain a high degree of integrity and confidentiality, oversee day-to-day tasks associated with managing a fast-paced counseling office, and provide a range of administrative support to founders, staff, and clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage multiple calendars, including crucial information and details
- Provide a warm presence and be comfortable interacting with a variety of clients, many of whom are in marital crisis
- Provide support to care coordinator and therapists
- Manage Restoring the Soul offices by maintaining office and program supplies, maintaining reception area, including refreshments, upkeep of kitchen, shopping for the organization, etc.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail and shipping
- Manage daily, weekly, and monthly tasks/projects
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of two years of experience working as an administrative assistant
- Strong attention to detail and the flexibility to move from macro to micro and back again
- Competence in Google Suite and MS Office; ability to learn new apps as needed
- Punctual, reliable, self-starting, and able to self-monitor
- Strong sense of presence and ability to quickly connect with others and take feedback with grace and poise
- Diplomatic and skilled conversationalist in both written and verbal form
- Ability to anticipate the needs of clients and staff and initiate helpful solutions
- Positive and natural “can-do” attitude
- Comfortable in an organization made up of wounded healers (we’re not perfect, but growing)
- A team player who goes the extra mile
- Effective manager of personal time and energy
- Trustworthy and able to adhere to the RTS Client Confidentiality policy
Job Type: $18 – $22 per hour depending on qualifications and experience
Benefits: Dependent upon hire
Schedule: Monday – Friday, preferably 8:00 a.m. – 4 p.m.
To Apply: https://restoringthesoul.com/hiring/To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org