Administrative and Clerical
Aslan Corporation is a multi-generational family construction business that brings integrity, quality, imagination, and passion to every project. Our specialized construction focuses on designing and building car washes across Colorado’s front range and we are looking to grow our team with a motivated Administrative Assistant to join our team.
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual who can take charge of key administrative duties for our organization. This person must be able to prioritize tasks, drive projects to completion, and be meticulous about deadlines.
- Manage the filing and paperwork for the organization
- Perform administrative tasks to support bid packages
- Help with processing draw requests and change orders by preparing, collecting, and reviewing required documents adhering to draw management policy and procedures
- Ensure strict confidentiality regarding all business and client matters/documents
- Prepare and review the required documents for signatures and accuracy
- Maintain internal construction file information with accurate and up-to-date notes, regular follow-ups, and timely and professional communication.
- Communicate effectively with team members, clients, and vendors.
- Proven history of administrative excellence and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and other software platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, quantitative, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task while remaining attentive to details.
- Excellent customer service skills and a naturally positive demeanor.
- Comfortable with software and technology.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to perform multiple assignments without immediate supervision.
- Dependable with a strong work ethic.
- Note: This is a part-time position (20-30 hours/week), with the possibility of turning into a full-time position.