Accounting and Bookkeeping
QuietWaters Ministries’ mission is to renew, restore, and strengthen Christian leaders and their families. Whether a pastor, missionary or other Christian leader is on sabbatical, in a crisis, struggling with addiction, needing help with their marriage, or having conflicts within the church, QuietWaters is here to help. One- to two-week Intensives at our Retreat Center in Parker, CO strengthen the heart of the Christian leader, their family relationships, and their ministry calling and capacity.
The QuietWaters Ministries (QWM) Administrative Coordinator will coordinate bookkeeping tasks, greet and communicate with QWM shareholders, create and execute schedules, and maintain effective workflow in the office. This person will also take on many other duties regularly associated with office management, including filing, creating reports, and performing other clerical duties.
The Administrative Coordinator will work in a small office in Centennial and will report to the CEO. The Administrative Coordinator will perform a wide range of administrative and ministry support activities for QWM and its managers to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
- Create, prepare, and deliver reports for various departments.
- Communicate with clients, staff, and volunteers
- Bookkeeping – QuickBooks entries, invoices, payments, and financial reports; Bank Reconciliation
- Process donations; maintain database entries, reports, and track receipts
- Process client files: Inquiries, scheduling, process paperwork, collect payment
- Maintain CEO and managers daily calendars, including scheduling meetings, confirming appointments, writing itineraries and agendas, and arranging set-up
- Perform clerical duties, such as filing, answering phone calls, and responding to emails
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing, and expediting orders for supplies
- Organize ministry meetings: scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering, when necessary
- Committed personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a lifestyle consistent with this commitment
- Agreement with QuietWaters Ministries’ statement of faith
- Professional and hospitable disposition
- High degree of flexibility and ability to manage ongoing projects with regular interruptions and minimal oversight
- Personal integrity and passion for excellence in all endeavors
- Highly organized, attention to detail, and able to create an organized and easy-to-follow system for others
- Proficient in database administration including input and reporting
- Demonstrated ability to make appropriate contacts and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Intermediate level of experience with productivity tools, such as Microsoft Office Suite/365, QuickBooks, and database systems
- Comfort using business email system, such as Microsoft Outlook/Office 365
- Independently motivated, with the ability to take on tasks and duties without immediate direction
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education required
- 4+ years of administrative experience
- 2+ Bookkeeping Experience (QuickBooks preferred)
- Knowledge of appropriate software: Office 365 (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint), Google Calendars and Adobe Acrobat
This position is in a small office with little to no daily face-to-face interaction. The pay is based on experience and skill set needed for the position.
Please submit a cover letter expressing your interest and how your experience and education align with the qualifications listed. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.To Apply: email@example.com