Administrative and Clerical
Administrator and/or Coordinator
Position Summary: To serve Stadia’s Discovery Center by managing systems, processes and tasks, related to the Discovery processes through Exploration, Discernment, and Discovery Event. Communicating with both partners, future new-church leaders, and teammates for the purpose of planting thriving, growing, and multiplying churches around the world for the next generation.
- Committed and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Personable -The ability to communicate with diverse individuals in a polite and professional manner.
- Results Oriented -Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at one time with various levels of responsibility in a fast-paced environment prioritizing the urgent & important.
- Ability to work a process methodically, efficiently, and productively, with a relatively high level of detail orientation.
- A Problem Solver -the ability to deal with challenges and bring about solutions before they become problems.
- Effective Communicator –The ability to communicate highly detailed schedules and information in an effective manner.
- High technical aptitude -Strong computer skills and the ability to rapidly learn new programs including Salesforce, Box.com, Asana, and other organization specific platforms.
- Teachable spirit •A sense of humor and appreciation for the privilege of serving others.
Working Relationships: Your Customers
- Current and Potential Stadia New-Church Leaders
- Partner Church Multiplication Organizations
- Stadia Stakeholders
- Vice President of Church Multiplication
- Planter Development Directors
- Other Planter Development Staff Members
- Stadia Hub
- 40 hours per week –Monday thru Friday
- Required participation at the following virtual events: Planter Development team meetings, monthly Hub meetings, annual Stadia retreat
- Potential attendance at Stadia’s Discovery Center Event (in-person and virtual), Exponential Conferences, Hub retreat, and Planter Development team retreats.
- Create Salesforce campaigns for Discovery Center events.
- Monitor Discovery Center opportunities and add participants to campaigns, shifting campaign participation as necessary based on candidate progress.
- Communicate with candidates regarding their documentation, sharing copies of requested results and reports, and answering questions about the discovery process and systems.
- Download and create PDFs of all assessments, questionnaires, and surveys by candidate, and sharing them with the candidates as necessary.
- Track individual progress through the Discovery Center process, currently via Asana.
- Pull together all documentation into participant folders to be sent out post-event.
- Create end-of-event planter reports.
- Continuous improvement recommendations to the discovery systems and process.
- Meeting weekly with the Discovery team to discuss and monitor progress of candidates and prepare for upcoming Discovery Events.
- Assist with the administrative needs of other key leaders.
- Participate in Stadia Hub.
- To perform any such other tasks as assigned.
- Create Asana project / action plan for each Discovery Event and manage the project to completion.
- Create Google site with all Discovery documents for guides and participants.
- For virtual Discovery Events, create and assign Zoom rooms for teams, participants, and guides.
- For in-person Discovery Events, coordinate with host location for rooms, hospitality services and meals, and necessary supplies or tech needs.
- Participate in all Discovery Events and be available to help participants and guides navigate the experience.
- Coordinating travel and accommodation details for Stadia team members and Stadia guest guides.
- Processing and submitting all Discovery-related events expenses and managing expenses toward an established budget.
- Manage communication between the internal team and our multiplication partners and potential new-church leaders, in order to create a consistent, easy, and friendly user experience in Stadia’s Discovery Center.
- Monitoring and ensuring the pre-event scheduling and communication of orientations, pre-meetings, and reminders.
- Monitoring and ensuring post-event communication and thank-you’s.
- Make invitations to raise financial resources for Stadia’s mission of starting new churches.
- Your annual goal will be set in conjunction with your team leader, and supported by all Stadia systems and appropriate team members.
- Stadia will provide training, systems, support, all Stadia events, positive accountability, and coaching to help you accomplish your goal.
- If fundraising responsibilities are the only thing holding you back from applying for this position, please apply anyway and we can discuss what this means in Stadia’s context.
- Financially support their local church and Stadia.
- Consistently pray for the advancing of the Kingdom through Church planting.
- Commit to be an active learner in regard to the efforts of Church planting and Stadia.