Administrative and Clerical
Advanced Client Care Coordinator & Locations Specialist
Cornerstone Christian Counseling is a vibrant, faith-based organization that places a high value on caring for our clinicians and clients well while pursuing excellence in all we do. Currently we are looking for a full time employee who will spend three days a week as an Advanced Client Care Coordinator and will spend approximately 8 hours a week as our Locations Specialist. If you enjoy connecting with others, being a voice of welcome and compassion, organizing and managing location supplies, ensuring office locations are welcoming and clean, and are looking for a fun and energetic environment, this position may be for you!
Please review the below job description carefully and we will look forward to hearing from you if you believe you are a qualified candidate for this position.
PT/FT: FT (32+hours)
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Location: Denver Metro Area
Start Date: ASAP
Advanced Client Care Coordinator:
- The first point of contact for all counseling client needs both over the phone and over email.
- Must be available on scheduled days and hours to answer phone calls that come into the main office, being an excellent listener to ensure each client’s needs are addressed both in a professional and yet personal manner.
- Monitors Cornerstone general email account and responds to all client inquiries and scheduling requests promptly.
- Respond to all new client inquiries – providing information on Cornerstone and our counselors and being an effective listener in determining, together with the client, if Cornerstone will meet their individual needs.
- If and when the new client has determined they would like to begin scheduling sessions with a counselor, the Client Care Coordinator will work with the client to find the best counselor fit, provide instruction on in-take paperwork processes and requirements and work to schedule sessions.
- Work with current clients on scheduling needs (new appointments, rescheduling, canceling), updating billing information, and to other client needs.
- Supports our counselors in all aspects of administration, freeing the counselors up to do what they do best.
- Work with Hive, our project/task management system, to ensure all daily admin tasks have been completed.
- Ensure high level of client confidentiality, following all HIPAA regulations and standards
- Regularly, on Wednesday mornings, visit each Denver area office location
- to restock office supplies and coffee/tea/water;
- spot clean as needed;
- evaluate aesthetics and functionality of office spaces;
- and make note of improvements as needed.
- Respond in a timely manner to urgent location issues, working with property management in an assertive manner to ensure these issues are addressed promptly.
- Respond to messages in the email@example.com email promptly.
- Manages and foresees supply needs and shops for all supplies.
- Gives tours to new counselors and interns when hired.
- Manages all location security, including keys, key cards, parking passes, passcodes and collects keys upon employee/intern termination.
- Communicates with Cornerstone team regularly regarding maintenance issues, general building updates, changes or upgrades.
- Builds rapport with property managers and office neighbors.
- Coordinates and manages sublessors.
- Coordinates and manages all external contractors (cleaning, water company, etc).
- Coordinate with Colorado Springs location lead.
- Tracks mileage and expenses and submits receipts promptly.
- Supports COO/Director of Operations as needed when office location changes happen.
- Establishes location management routines at new locations.
- It is important as an employee of Cornerstone Christian Counseling that you believe in our mission, vision, and Statement of Faith.
- Mission: Helping people heal, grow, and thrive
- Vision: We will help bring about a world where people are healed, restored, redeemed, and set free.
- And Statement of Faith, found HERE.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organization skills
- Team Player
- Driven Learner
- High Capacity
- Ability to prioritize self-care
- Problem Solver
- Technologically savvy
- Assertive and kind
- Proactive in forecasting location needs
- Ability to prioritize urgent matters
- ACCC Hours – Monday, Thursday, Friday – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday – Zoomies participation
- Facilities Hours: Tuesday hours vary for prep work (shopping for supplies, chat/email follow ups), Wednesday office visits must happen between 8-11:00 AM, rotating through office locations at least twice a month.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least two years of related experience with customer or client care required.
- Related experience in the medical or behavioral health field required.
- Previous experience working with property management companies preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. $200 ergonomic stipend provided.
- Must have a secure/private working location as this role requires confidentiality and privacy of personal information.
- This position is mostly remote and requires use of your own personal computer, smartphone and high-speed internet connection in order to work in all of our cloud-based software programs.
- Reliable transportation in order to drive to metro area office locations.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds at a time.
- Must be able to bend, lift and climb stairs to deliver and arrange office supplies as needed.
The hourly rate for this position will be $17-18.50/hour based on related years of experience in this field. Medical, dental and vision benefits are available for this position, with a portion of the medical premiums being covered by Cornerstone. Other benefits include PTO, as well as small additional stipends for continuing education and/or ergonomics.
Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter letting us know why you think you’re the best candidate for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. Because of the confidential information you will be privy to in this position, and due to the freedom you will have in being able to work remotely, references are requested with your resume and will be checked. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!To Apply: email@example.com