Administrative and Clerical
God has given OMF a heart for Asia and the desire to bring his hope to billions. To do this, OMF seeks to “mobilize” (train, equip and encourage) individuals and churches to become more involved with long-term ministry amongst East Asia’s peoples. By strategically representing and advocating for OMF, the Advocacy Team encourages and empowers inquirers to discover their role in advancing the gospel within East Asia.
The Advocacy Administrator will assist with Advocacy related ministries: Mobilization materials, events, development of new materials related to advocacy and provide assistance to the Advocacy Team (volunteer or staff).
Assist the Advocacy Team with Administration, Execution, and Assessment of Advocacy Strategy:
- Manage and organize Advocacy inventory (displays, handouts, giveaways etc).
- Manage the shipping and tracking of Advocacy materials to conferences and/or mobilizers attending local gatherings.
- Represent OMF at conferences and events.
- Work closely with the Advocacy Director to ensure proper Advocacy communication of vision/strategy and execution in equipping mobilizers to advocate and represent at conferences and events.
- Help develop and maintain event tracking and evaluation – utilizing historical data and forward-looking trends.
Pray for new workers:
- Set aside specific time to pray for Advocacy team members, new inquirers, and short/long-term workers in application.
- Love for Jesus Christ and growing relationship with him.
- Sense of calling to mobilize and invest in others for God’s glory among the nations.
- Passion for East Asia and reaching its peoples for God’s glory.
- A humble heart to invest in others preparing to serve God in missions.
- Be an organized and passionate leader.
- Able to train and lead others in doing vital ministry.
- A self-starter and motivator with the ability to proactively plan and work.
- A critical thinker, able to evaluate and discern.
- Able to work with a diverse and geographically spread-out team.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications and personnel databases.
- Able to relate to staff at all organizational levels.
- Good judgment and ability to confidentially handle personal information.